Do you suffer from adrenal fatigue?
Are you feeling overwhelmed?
Do you want to take back your life?
Feeling like you're on a downward spiral and there's no end in sight? You may be suffering from adrenal fatigue and we can help. Although adrenal fatigue isn't a correct medical diagnosis, it gets used enough that it deserves to be addressed. Adrenal fatigue is a term used to describe a collection of signs and symptoms that can all be related to insufficiency of the adrenal glands. Using acupuncture
, Chinese herbs and dietary recommendations you can overcome adrenal fatigue and get your health back.
From a Traditional Chinese Medicine view, adrenal fatigue is treated by tonifying the kidneys. Using both acupuncture
and Chinese herbs
you can regain your passion for life and start truly living again.Some of the signs and symptoms of adrenal fatigue are:
- Chronic fatigue
- Joint pain
- Low libido
- Non-refreshing sleep
- Feeling overwhelmed
- Poor digestion
- Lack of stamina
- Poor concentration
- Poor memory
- Excess hunger or no desire to eat
- Craving salty and/or sweet foods
- Panic attacks
Call 949-235-9494 to set up a consultation
Foods to Avoid
- Fast Food and Junk Food
- Deep-fried Foods
- Excess Sugar and White Flour
- Hydrogenated and Partially Hydrogenated Oils
- High sugar Fruits - Oranges, Raisins, Dates, Bananas, Figs and Grapefruit.
Drinks to Avoid
Foods to Enjoy
- Hot Chocolate - Too much caffeine and sugar. Carob is a great substitute for chocolate.
- Soft Drinks - Sugars, artificial sweeteners and caffeine. This is not good for your body.
- Vegetables - You should be eating 6-8 servings of vegetables every day. Pick vegetables that are naturally bright in color and always eat as wide of a variety as possible. Not only is this allowing you to get al the health benefits of all the different vegetables, but it livens up your meals too. Vegetables are a great source of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. They're also high in fiber.
- Fruit - Papaya, apples, cherries, plums, mango, pears and kiwi.
- Protein - Buy organic!!! Avoid processed meats and dairy as much as possible. You can also get protein from legumes, soy and nuts. Take it easy on the soy though. Too much and increase your estrogen level.
Drinks to Enjoy
- Water - unless you live someplace where the tap water is exceptionally clean, I recommend bottled or filtered water.
- Vegetable Juice - Full of vitamins and minerals, these juices can nourish your organs. Stay away from juices that add sugar or corn syrup.
- Goats' milk - Lower in lactose than cows' milk, goats' milk is full of nutrients and is also less likely to cause allergies.
- Green Tea - Full of anti-oxidants, green tea is also alkaline in nature. Coffee, black tea, alcohol and soda are all acidic.
Rules to Follow
- Eat good foods. Think about the quality and nutrients you're getting from your meal.
- Eat whole grains as a source of carbohydrates. Brown rice is an excellent choice.
- Eat as wide of a variety of natural foods as possible.
- Eat lots of brightly colored vegetables.
- Eat protein, carbs and (healthy) fat at every meal. Stay balanced.
- Eat grains and legumes. It's a great way to combine protein and get your fiber intake in too.
- Use good oils like olive oil and flax-seed.
- Eat organic. If it's too expensive, at least eat organic meats and dairy. Your body will thank you.
- Avoid deep fried foods
- Avoid fast food
- Avoid sugar and white flour products
- Avoid hydrogenated and partially hydrogenated oils
- Every dollar you spend on your health now, will save you hundreds of dollars in health care later.